Wednesday, March 02, 2011

star*light

-weheartit.

One of the things about staying at home and doing nothing is that you get to think a lot about everything that happened in your life.

That's what I did.

And ponder did I, about how immature I was in high school--and still immature now. Really, I'm very naive, I trust people too easily and I think that everyone in this world is nice. I think I'm dependent too, and I'm enjoying myself in my little comfort zone.

I guess it's time to grow up, time to be independent, to learn how to fend for myself, to realize the world has its good and bad sides... there's just too many things to learn, I don't think I'll be able to comprehend all of these.

Hopefully, HOPEfully, I'll learn when I enter uni. Things will be much different.

Better be prepared for the roller-coaster ride.



No comments: