Saturday, April 30, 2011

patience..is all you need.

Today's test was surprisingly okay; I thought I won't be able to finish 300 questions in an hour. Not only that, I managed to shade the answers in 30 minutes. ;) Cheh wah.

One thing I inadvertently learnt from this test was to look deeper into myself and to see what kind of person am I. No really, I'm not joking. They asked questions like:

-Would you like to head a project?
-Would you speak your mind and not care if it offended anyone?
-Do you get restless when alone?
-Do you get swayed by other people's opinions?

And so on and so forth. But of course, they're all in BM.

Actually it was a good psychological test. I'm glad I sat for it because it reminded me of what sort of person I am, of my characteristics etc. It was a good self-reflection and I thank God for that. ;)
More like a wake-up call.

Life's too short to worry about what other people think of you. It's their opinions only, not facts.

Can't wait for my bro to be back. He's finishing uni soon and will be back in May! I do miss him.




No comments: