Thursday, July 28, 2011

bend at the end of the road

I got muh pay today! I'm going to belanja parents to a good dinner and buy other essentials that I need; a nice dress, some more ballet flats, a new purse and handbag. :-) CONSUMERISM. Bad bad. BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. OH MAN.

On a different note, I enjoy going lunches/dinners with the closest friends, people whom you feel comfortable with, who know what's going on in your life...basically people who care for you and whom you care about lah. :) There's so much to be shared over a plate of spaghetti or whatnot, and it gives me the tingles in my heart when we laugh or share a joke, recalled back ol times etc. Funfunfun. Me likey. i feel like organising a dinner.

This is a random post. boo.

I watched Captain America before it comes out officially to the cinema HAHAHA cool right. Perks of working in a social media company.

This post does not have a flow whatsoever. I'm blogging whatever comes to my mind.

uni's coming, christmas' coming, preparation for xmas' coming, meeting's coming, haircut's coming, playing this sunday's coming, dinner with best friend's coming. Oo la la.




No comments: