Friday, August 12, 2011

Adios

So today, was my last day at work. :) I'm happy that I won't have to do all the updating website-copy-paste-html (hehe) but sad because the people there are nice! They changed my perception of working life, because all these while I thought working life has politics. =/ I mean yeah I guess it happens, but these guys aren't like that. I had a cool and understanding boss and nice colleagues, what more can I ask?

As they say, when one door closes, another door opens. Time for me to move on into the uni phase. And yes, I shall not dwell in worry because it sucks up my energy, so it's not worth it. Like my boss said, uni will always be there. It's how I see it only, whether I choose to see it positively or negatively. Mindset. See, I learnt so much from work. Agh. Ack. *wipes tears* <-dramatic! :D

But my working life was good while it lasted. <3

Adios, BPC Solutions. So long, farewell, it's time to say goodbye. Adieu, adieu, to you, and you, and you...

No comments: