Wednesday, August 31, 2011

of fear and procrastination

university is starting in 3 days omg. Freaking out? YES. :( i'm so big already, entering uni. but my mind still like a 15 year old sigh <-denial. Anyway there's lots of stuff I haven't do yet, mostly paperwork, simply because I procrastinate. Or I don't want to deal with it yet, only later, last-minute.

tsk tsk. I'm entering uni on 4th sept and orientation starts from then, and it's 1 week. Some people say UM orientation is tough, some people think that there is no ragging. Duno.

But argh! I'm trying not to freak out for uni.

What IS THERE to freak out ? Erm. I don't really know. I'm freaking out at the idea that I'm entering uni.

I hope that, I'll meet some nice people, and I won't dislike the courses. (FYI the course that I got, I wasn't exactly happy about it. blehh joseph i need your advice again)

in 3 days = HERE I COME UNI.



No comments: