Sunday, September 11, 2011

Uni :)

So on Sunday I went to Uni for a 1 week orientation :) IT WAS TIRING like mad. Schedules were jam-packed with activities like visiting our faculties, trips to the DTC (dewan tunku chancellor) and sports activities. My faculty is pretty far from my college but we had to walk there so, of course everyone sweated like mad too. And sports! Sweat and sweat and sweat. The best part was - wait for it - we were only given TWO jerseys to be worn throughout that 1 week. TWO!! There were times when I had to dry my extremely sweaty jersey under the fan and wear it the next day because we just don't have the time to wash.

And everyday I had 3-4hours of sleep. The day started at 5am all the way until 12.15am. And only at 12.30am I am able to bathe! By the time I finish bathing it's 12.45am and I'm too tired to wash clothes so just plunk on the bed la. Every night there's always a queue at the bathroom because every sticky person wants to clean themselves so sometimes I didn't even get to bathe so I ended up sleeping without bathing. Major eew. That's orientation. =)

Overall it was quite ok la, tiring but fun. We had to do some CheerLeading for our college. Cool right haha. That's campus life. lectures are starting tomorrow! And tonight i have choir practice at church. Luckily UM gates close at 12am phew.

Okies I'm signing off now. BAH BYE~!



No comments: