Friday, September 30, 2011

breathe in

And so today I came home and I saw MY new spanking red laptop waiting for me. :) Whoopie all worries faded away haha I get so satisfied over such things.

So my week has been normal, lectures as usual, assignments piling up weekly. And I volunteered to help my college's chinese society with the performance for the Senior-Junior night on oct14, me singing 'solo' with 3 other people! Like huh, what did I signed myself up for. But hey, for the fun of it la wtv just take it all in and enjoy uni to the max.

I went for my second pkv meeting today and some things the speaker said touched a chord in me. He said if God has given me this course, I should be thankful and make the best out of it. When he said that I was like, whoa... make the best out of tesl. It was something that I needed to hear, some encouragement, because honestly I haven't felt the passion for tesl. AT ALL. I kinda dread going to classes, and all the assignments. sigh. yeah I know I'm terrible.

But what Dr. Living Lee said was a path which I had not seen; maybe a path that I was looking for, and I kinda found it. "Make the best out of it". Yeah. I'll try to do that. Maybe tesl isn't THAT bad. hehe. =)

anyway I'm glad to be home! I get to feel all PJ-ish again and do my washing and recuperating.

TATA


No comments: