Saturday, September 24, 2011

the world won't wait for you

Hello! It has been an exhausting week for me, assignments keep piling up. But fret not I did like 2 or 3 of it already so yeah ! *pats self* Actually campus life is truly awesome because you have the freedom in the whole wide world to do anything hehe. No lah not anything that goes against my religion or family values, but just to live with your friends without parents, and it feels kinda cool. Although sometimes I do miss my parents. That's why I go home every weekend. <-also for church and choir prac and to de-stress & recharge to face another week of uni.
But what made uni life less stressful is the PKV (persaudaraan kristian varsiti) there. I met a lot of bananas like me which made me happy haha. I found my species horay. From there I met many juniors like me too, fresh and young and nice and different backgrounds. :)
One of the best things about local uni is that you can meet people from everywhere in malaysia, from different races and ethnicities. And local uni is where true malaysians practice the 1malaysia thing. Really! My eyes were opened to their cultures and the way they speak and, well I won't trade it for private uni's because you can never get to experience this ever. Not even when you set out to work. :-) I sound like I'm promoting local uni haha. But yeah, there're some hmm funny or strange people (like there are in the whole world) but it shall not dampen my spirits to enjoy campus life. :-)
But there're assignments to be done! =/ That's why I look forward to come home every weekend because, home is always the best place compared to anywhere else. Home is where I recharge my energy by hanging out with PJ people and getting back in touch with my PJ-ness. :P
So.....yeah. uni life. is. pretty cool. minus assignments.

No comments: