Thursday, October 27, 2011

how great thou art

Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Low
Sloth:High
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very Low
Pride:High


Discover Your Sins - Click Here

I know I took this test some time ago, but I decided to take it again to see if there's any difference. Well it's still the same, except that the Pride bar has gone up from medium to high. =/ Ah well. It's uni I tell you. lol. How is it that the Sloth bar still remains the highest?! urgh.

I'm now sitting in my room all alone, waiting for time to pass me by, recollecting the day's events, thinking ahead of some stuff I need to do, day-dreaming, zoning off. And I feel cold in my room coz the night's cold and the fan speed is fast. I like quiet nights like these. I get to chill and just relax and break away from the plain routines of everyday lectures. I mean, lectures can be so mundane. And brain-draining.

Oh and my semester break is coming in a week's time! yay. *jumps for joy* It's coming all right, it's coming.

xx

Many things about tomorrow,
I can't seem to understand,
But I know who holds tomorrow,
And I know who holds my hand.

No comments: