Wednesday, October 12, 2011

chains be broken

I love this show. Every saturday I have to watch this. It's a must. It's the only show I watch on tv because i don't have a tv in my room in uni. So this show is like a breath of fresh air after a long and tiring routine in uni. That's why I always look forward to weekends!

My weekends are so precious. I wouldn't trade it for anything at all.

Grey's A. spices up saturday nights. If you haven't watch it, YOU MUST. you will love it. Confirm la.

How does one survive in uni? hmm. Survive? I made it sound like uni is so hard to live in. Well actually it isn't to be honest. It's just my mindset and how I perceive it. Uni will always be there, it'll never change, the courses are always the same. It's how I take it in, whether in a positive or negative light.

on a different note... i want to go home!! homehomehome. nothing beats home.


No comments: