Saturday, October 15, 2011

angelic

This week, :
1) Every night was busy for me; we had rehearsals for our Senior-Junior (SJ) Night for my college's Chinese Community (CC) until... 11-12am!
2) I sang on stage, with a mike, with three people. This time we sang More Than Words. The Banana people of CC. :P
3) I had a glimpse of how meaningful and awesome uni life is going to be. Like what someone told me; uni is the best years of one's life.
4) i was encouraged to start a journal, and to try to step out of my comfort zone to try new things. trying is way of growing up, of moulding myself to the person I want to be when I graduate ;) thanks for the great talk S.K..
5) i had so much fun through CC rehearsals and the SJ Night!! It was so ... inspiring and memorable. Albeit it took most of my sleeping hours, it was so, so worth it. Can't wait for the next one!
6) I was reminded, twice in a day on different occasions by different people of God's purpose for placing me in UM. now that ain't a coincidence, yo.
7) it was the most memorable and awesome week among the five weeks in UM. Tq God! <3<3


2 comments:

Timothy K said...

LOL nice to know you're enjoying UM

tien mie said...

thanks tim ;)