Monday, October 17, 2011

monkey invasion

so yesterday I came back to my campus after choir practice at about 10.45pm, and the first thing I saw when I opened my door was the window was opened. It was pitch black 'cause I haven't on the lights and I was stunned for 2 seconds.

I thought, Why on earth is my window open?? And when I switched on the lights, my room mate's side of the table was a lil messy, cookies and coffee powder spilled on the floor, her cookie jars were opened, MY orange kena stolen (!!), bites on my paper bag and sachets of my favourite Boh Iced Tea Peach Flavour were scattered on my desk.

Guess what happened? Obviously my room was invaded by A MONKEY!! I'm not kidding. UM is full of them. I was so shocked yesterday night and scared too (room mates weren't here) as to why my room was messy. Yeah, I was scared la. Imagine coming back at night to your room that has been messed up. Of course takut la right.

Thank God our beds weren't touched, just food only. And thank God nothing else was stolen.

anyway I want to show you my desk :) i mean, not when it was messed up by the monkeh. But after I cleaned up.

Ok it doesn't look that glamorous, but I'm used to it already. =) a bit messy kan? hehe my desk is pretty messy. Can you spot the Boh Iced Tea?


No comments: