Sunday, October 16, 2011

zeeebra

Do you think a lot? Every time before you sleep, does your mind play back the day's events on what happened, or what could have been, or what if's? If you do, then we can have coffee together. =) really.
share your hopes and dreams with me. I would love to hear them, so that I can be inspired too.

On a completely off note, I'll be heading back to 'The Hole' today. Yes, uni. A test on tuesday and many more events to be unfold. It'll be week 6 of uni, two more weeks 'til a much-awaited break!

A quick question: would you rather be a listener, or a talker?

I opt for the former. Why? Because listening to someone can help lift a load off that person's shoulders. Even if you don't give advice, it's completely fine.

Just listen. And give him/her a hug. Or ajak them to go makan. It'll make a difference to them.

Ok. Time to prepare to go back to The Hole. Take care all~

No comments: