Monday, October 31, 2011

November is here already. So fast la for me. 2011 has been a pretty good year with many surprises and first-time- experiences for me. 2011 is also the year where I had to think on my own and make my own decisions. In other words, I had to grow up. Haha. The process of growing up is not easy.

I also had the opportunity to observe other people (mostly older than me) on how they carry themselves, how they make decisions, how they lead a certain group etc. It has been eye-opening for sure.

And I learnt something from amie : Fear is a false illusion becoming real. so true. I have to remind myself that. Fear holds back someone from growing. And fear can be overcome with God's help.

on a diff note, semester break is in 4 days! Four! YAY can't wait for it. I always mention about my semester break. This shows how BADLY I want and need it haha. I make uni sound like it's a boot camp.

ok bye, till then until my next update :) thanks for reading.


No comments: