Tuesday, November 01, 2011

pelt

Today has been a really rainy day. It rained heavily from 5pm til 7pm, and now it's raining again at night. It rarely rains at night though. I suppose the rainy season is here. :(

In uni, rain makes me feel thankful to be sheltered safely in my room. Like this evening, I was walking back from my faculty and about 5 minutes to my college it started to drizzle, but not heavily. The rain started to show its true colours only when I was already protected by the rain and was walking up the stairs to my dorm.

I thank God for waiting for me to reach the shade before letting it rain. ;) And as I reached my room, I looked out my room window and saw the rain falling heavily as if buckets and buckets of water being poured down at a fast speed from above.

**

But now there's only a slight drizzle as I open my room window. Rain, in uni, sets me in a more contemplative and reflective mood. :) whee. today so far has been pretty good. The bus driver was cheery & made jokes some more despite the packed bus (which made my morning not so dull), my loan was settled (really thank God that it went smoothly), I ate a pretty yummy chicken chop at a relatively reasonable price (I didn't even eat dinner coz it's so filling) and how I wasn't caught under the heavy rain today.

I should take a picture of my the view I get from my room windows. It is magnificent and sometimes quite breathtaking. =) so, wait for the picture ya!



No comments: