Thursday, November 17, 2011

and everyday...

when stressed, take a deep breath, close your eyes and say, God, please help me.

don't worry I'm not that stressed up. I feel some pressure, but not that stressed - YET. December will be quite a month for me - preps for exams in Jan, helping out in yf camp & christmas choir. and not forgetting practising my driving skills. :) and assignments.

whoever says uni is easy after going through form6? Even my brother said uni is so much more tougher than F6. And in a way I have to agree. F6 doesn't have assignments. It's just studying and studying like mad. But uni, it's different. You have to be do well in assignments as well as exams. Like whuttt..?

Happiness is to know the saviour
Living a life within His favor
Having a change in my behaviour
Happiness is the Lord
Real joy is mine
no matter if teardrops start
i've found the secret
it's Jesus in my heart...


No comments: