Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I got rhythm

I got rhythm, I got music...who could ask for anything more? - ella fitgerald

urgh Linguistics. I need to master you. :( I don't wana be lost in the next class. Why are you complicated in your own way?

Writing about literature, you're my fav subject. :) I wish I could study you in depth. But my course allows us to study you on the surface only, unless if I switch to English Lit under Arts & Social Sciences.

Should I? Tempting. I saw their list of stuff they're gona learn. So interesting. Better than my current course. =( switch or not to switch? but then, if I do I'll miss a semester in the Eng Lit dept, I'll have to do so many changes and registrations etc.

I still remembered what a mentor frm church told me when I told him about this before i enter uni: If you really want to change course, then why not? I think going through the hassle is worth it, if it means being in the course that you REALLY like.

hmm.



2 comments:

waiyan said...

agreed. pray about it lah. seriously, if that's where God's call is, go through whatever hassle there is. don't live in regrets.

tien mie said...

ok thanks waiyan :) <3 still considering..maybe end of sem i'll make a decision.