Wednesday, November 09, 2011

:)

HI NADIA. IF YOU'RE READING THIS, GET A BLOG YA :D HAHA


ok so I decided to have this little to-do list that has no expiry date (hehe):

1) do my assignments with enthusiasm and to the very best, and not do it for the sake of doing it.
2) er..study?
3) visit PD beach with friends.
4) be a good testimony
5) try new things (i've said this gazillions of times)
6) be a good person. inside out
7) go on a holiday trip (to penang or wherever) with friends!
8) practice my driving until the level of nirvana. or perfection
9) have sleepovers with nadia and the lot.
10) buy some nice clothing. Consumerism. :(
11) to reach the "level of awesomeness"(jo's quote, not mine!) when playing piano. this one quite hard because I can't play like a pro yet. but still, I'm thankful la to God for this talent in the music area. It's the only thing I like and enjoy doing, compared to studies lol

erm. that's all I can think...for now? bye, tomorrow I'm going to renew my P License to a normal one. Yay happy. :) then if got time I am temaning the woman, xianJing for dress-shopping for YS's wedding. which falls on a saturday. In two days' time eek so fast



No comments: