Thursday, November 10, 2011

dress + ring

I was planning not to blog everyday but since today isn't the typical boring Thursday where I stay at home and bum, I shall blog ;) bear with me ya haha.

I have renewed my license after so long! :) I'm a Competent driver (no more P) for at least 5 years yesh. =)))))))) *happy* and I went out shopping with xianjing to shop for her dress for The Wedding. Had fun with her walking from A to Z, and I just found out that Nose has pretty nice and reasonably priced shoes. It shall be the nxt plce for me to shop!

And I bought a ring from forever21 to spice up my very plain but nice dress (yep it's plain. and grey in colour, which adds to the plain-ness). XJ bought this nice shapely dress frm there too..but at the end of the day it's about the fellowship with her..getting to see her crazy side (tsk tsk) :P lols. but it was fun. :) really, u shud go out with her 2

k lah. bye. urgh my blog lacks depth. Quite shallow. =p On certain days it has some isi, but on certain days like today it's just the surface of how my day has been. ta


No comments: