Friday, November 11, 2011

why so short

I'm calling the best friend tomorrow to have a nice chat. =) It's been a while since I spoke with szewei since I entered uni.

anyway....my semester break is ending. and, i suppose it's not enough for me haha. <-greedy. The break has passed by so fast I can't believe it's a Flyday already and after the weekend it's back to lectures again. argh... someone, please tell me it's going to be ok, that I'll be able to adjust back to the normal routine of lectures and blabla. =/

I want to go on a makan trip to penang or somewhere other than PJ with some friends! Wana go to the beach too. Love the feeling of tiny grains of sand sinking to my weight. That would be really fun. i should organize a trip soon with nadia & co.

i realized that when i entered uni, I'm able to think much much more and my opinions are different from my parents. It shows that I'm able to think for myself instead of them thinking for me! yay. *achievement. Like sometimes, I see things in a different perspective compared to them, because they're from a different era, and were raised differently. Whereas for me, I'm much more open-minded than them. Which I think it's a very good thing. :)

just sayin'. ;) okays i'm off now, got a wedding to attend tomorrow. pretty excited ;)

all the best to spm&stpm people. ;) just to let you know that the war's gona be over, so hang in there. and then one day you can, like me, look back and say, "Hey i've been there done that!" <-this is especially for stpm peeps because stpm is one ride that IS SO NOT easy. so to survive stpm, (and uni) is . a blessing. :D

NITES.

No comments: