Monday, November 14, 2011

back to routine

Semester break is over and it's back once again to the normalities of uni life until the study break comes which is on the 24th dec - 2nd Jan. 24th dec?! That's a day before christmas. :( I won't be able to enjoy December. Right after christmas I have to study for my exams SIGH.

The feeling of dread was on me the day before coming back here. I felt so urgh, so blurgh and eek and pfft about going through lectures and lectures and blabla. But then yesterday night before I sleep I thought, hey, why so negative? Be positive la.. I have God with me through the seasons, through bad and good times. It's not that bad really. It's my mindset. sighs. "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged". Deut 31:8. this verse is pinned up on my wall in my room in uni. An assurance I need to look before I go out for classes everyday haha

tomorrow i'm going for a 'vocal testing' for my college's choir team. er, i'm sure vocal testing means audition right. on a sunnier note, I get to go home every wednesday nights because I have church choir practice! this means, I can have home cooked food once on weekdays (yay). TQ Lord


No comments: