Monday, December 12, 2011

19days left...

And so, 12 weeks of uni has come and gone. I know I've stepped out of my comfort zone and did things that I thought I wouldn't be doing, and that's because of God :) Although the fear is there, but I told myself I wanna learn and try new things, I wanna be a different and a changed person (for the better la) in uni. And I'm taking small steps which will eventually lead to other things He has installed for me in uni. It's quite scary to be honest, but ... I gota see things from a different perspective, from a bigger picture! <-inspired by the movie Soul Surfer.

This movie is a true and inspiring story of a girl who lost her arm during a shark attack while surfing and how she courageously overcame all odds because of her faith and determination. This movie inspired me greatly in so many ways I can't even write it here. You have to see it to know what I mean. I felt it was a good "closure" for PKV to sum up 2011 :)

Cheers! The remaining days leading up to christmas will be a bit tight because we have four more pracs before xmas comes so I can foresee practices will be a wee bit stressful. But oh well I should enjoy it I think. I'll be narrating about 3 lines hehe. =p

have a nice week.

p/s: 2 more weeks 'til Sem1 is OVER!


No comments: