Thursday, December 15, 2011

and the fun, begins.

finally, for the very first time in this week, my night today is free from activities. :) When I came backfrom class and I thought about this, my heart skipped a beat. Meaning to say I'm glad and happy that tonight I can just chill and relax and be in my zone. :) Times like these make me appreciate the free time that I used to have. Note the past tense 'used'. Haha

Tomorrow I'm off for my youth camp. This time I'll be there as a helper instead of a participant, just because I'm too old for it. Yep I'm not kidding coz the age limit is 12-19years. But oh well I guess it's sort of like a mini-retreat from the busyness of uni and other commitments.

I can't help but say this every time; 1 more week of lectures and then comes study break, and then exams, and then Sem1 officially ends.

Countdown: 9 more days 'til Christmas!

No comments: