Wednesday, December 28, 2011

dear sir...

Dear diary,

Today, my slaves mocked me with a feathery stick. It was oddly tempting. They are messing with my mind. They will not be getting any cuddling tonight. Today I ate a houseplant. Tomorrow I may eat another.

Sincerely,
Cat

:) I was browsing through a friend's fb status and she posted a link that has the most hilarious stuff innit, like the one above. And a few others below!


Dear Justin Beiber,
Ariel would really love her voice back.
Sincerely, King Triton

Dear icebergs,
Sorry to hear about global warming. Enjoy the karma...
Sincerely, the Titanic.

Dear Edward,
You're doing it wrong.
Sincerely, Dracula.

Dear Cedric Diggory,
Vampires don't sparkle! 20 points from Hufflepuff.
Sincerly, Professor Snape.

Yes they're funny aren't they? Check out www.dearblankpleaseblank.com You won't be dissapointed.

No comments: