Saturday, December 03, 2011

"i think she looks like joseph"

haha the statement was made by rachael yapp about a girl wearing stockings who sat cross-legged. i was like whuuut?? lol funniest statement of the week

can't believe we're in Dec already..and I've been in uni for 10 weeks. I mean, December? whoa 11 months passed just like that. I think 2011 is my favourite year :) haha.. And christmas is coming.. after all our hard work since september, us choir members are going to perform in...22days. woot. 4 months of practice just for christmas. Worth it? yeah definitely. More importantly, how God was and still always will be present during our practices, and how He brought all of us through.

I remembered the behind-the-scenes when choosing the christmas piece; spent hours going through loads of christmas pieces, a few discussions jo, a meeting where we had to convince the MAM that this Searching for the King piece is The Thing etc.. a bit stressful at times la but..as I look back now, it's so amazing how He really brought the whole thing together even when sometimes things doesn't look too good. Here I learned about having faith not by sight ;) And we've made it this far 'til today, and that's because of God. Not me, not jo, not MAM, but yeah God.

on a different note prosperity burger from Mcds is back!! YAY *throws confetti*




No comments: