Wednesday, December 07, 2011

"it is done"


Yes that's the beautiful view from my room in uni. :) it's raining though, that's why you can't really see the skyscrapers located all the way back on the picture. But it's a beautiful view. Wait 'til I take a picture at night, then you'll see what I mean :)

A pretty major presentation is up next thursday: Teaching using Linguistics. <- I still haven't got a clue how my group and I (me and 2 other girls) are going to present. Or teach. :O But. i have faith & trust in God to help us do this :) We can do it! yeah.

other than that, everything's going fine. Just slightly busier than usual. But looking forward to the 3-week break after exams. Then there'll be a time of dinner-ing/lunching with peeps. And nothing's gona stop me! :D I need rest. And rest is on its way.

This sat i'm going christmas shopping! Must do it already or else I won't have time. So i'm gona shop for my family and friends :) That means, i'm gona have to spend some extra cash..oh well..once a year so it's worth it? lol yes it is.

bye. have a splendid thursday and friday before the weekends come <3


No comments: