Wednesday, January 11, 2012

20 + 1

oh yeah 5 more days and i'm done with exams. come on, time, speed up! :P

in about a month's time, I'm turning 21. The age where I'm not a 'teen' anymore, where I have the right to vote. <-yep, i'll make sure I vote for the right party. *cough cough*

The thought of turning 21 makes me feel old =/ I duno la, I guess because most of my peers are still in the 'teenager phase'. And that makes me old. =p Also, being 21 means I'm an adult = decisions to make = more responsibilities.

But you know what? I'm going to enjoy it. :-) And embrace whatever that comes. Woo hoo, optimism coming your way. -_-"

Now I know how people in the age group of 21 and above feels like. Old, but young at heart. Ya know, when I talk to people younger than me, I somewhat have a different perception from them. My opinions are equivalent to standing on a watchtower with a vast 360-degree view of the land, whereas theirs are like standing on a big, somewhat tall stone with only half the view of mine. You get what I'm tryin' ta say? Yeah. So. That's how I feel being 21.

However, I do enjoy hanging out with them because they make me feel young and carefree again. :) The joy of chilling with peers younger than you is that they can make you feel a lil old but young at the same time. I chose to focus on the latter, simply because..their 'young-ness' is too contagious to ignore. And that's a very good thing. Hee :)

tata.



No comments: