Saturday, January 14, 2012

pa-padu-baa...

I was at my college choir practice today, and in walked Miss Tracy, our choir advisor/teacher. And when I saw her I thought, why does she look so familiar? Where have I seen her. And bam! It hit me. She is from a famous local a capella quartet called Caipifruta. I first came across this group when I was watching The Breakfast show on ntv7 and they were the guests to talk la on the show.

And when I heard them sing I was blown away la. Perfect pitch, flawless...really good. So I googled them, found their facebook page and liked it. Never would I thought that one of the singers is our coach for my college choir.

Am I happy? Uh..duh. Am I honoured? Very. Am I inspired? YES, pumped up!

Thank you Miss Tracy. You are an inspiration to all of us, (to me especially hee) to sing well and to not give up on music. (er..yeah, I forgot to mention I felt a lil' jaded on music, and I doubted my musicality. But I guess the passion is restored. for now :D).

Here's a video of them. Miss Tracy is the lady with long tresses. And they are awesome enuf said!! Please watch? Notice the harmony and zero flaws. (for me)


here I come weekends! Busy busy, but enjoying it.


No comments: