Tuesday, January 24, 2012

of eyebags and Bb diminish

1. blogging early in the morning while listening to Drops of Jupiter is really something.
2. painted my nails turquoise. i think they look...weird. but oh well, change is good.
3. my CNY this year was very simple. No frills and no dress-up, just a simple dinner with uncles. Good enough ;)
4. I somehow feel my chords on piano are so simple and plain. I need to break out from my usual playing and goreng some weird chords.
5. listening to jazz songs in the morning - now that's something (more like cuckoo heh). that's where i got my inspiration to goreng weird chords.
6. uh oh i just remembered i need to find someone to w/l for yf this sat and pianist for SS on sun. why now only i remembered?! *smacks head*
7. jazz music = nice = makes mainstream music seem so small = a fact.
8. i'm thankful for holidays :) recuperate, recharge, re-connect with peeps.
9. i miss my tesl buddies. my close circle of uni friends :D
10. I was thinking of dyeing my hair la, but then.. I duno. still deciding.

okies. bye!


No comments: