Friday, January 27, 2012

this isn't the end

So I bought this book and it is really, really good. I told myself I shall not use my book voucher to buy any shallow books without a good storyline. :) I'm only 1/5 through this book but I can't seem to put it down. Yeah it's that good.

Other than that, I plan to score for my second sem this year. Made a pact with nadia to ace. We realized we slacked in our first sem and how our hearts ache when we saw our results for linguistics. :) so I not only plan to score in my final exam, but also try to be consistently excellent (or close to excellent) in classes & assignments. To do that I really have to push myself and break free from my comfort corner.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. So yes, it is NOT impossible. :) Be positive. Have faith and at the same time work hard, for success is not an easy road without bumps.


Stop saying "I can't". You CAN, you just chose not to. -Mariana Miller #quote. I got it off a friend's fb wall.

I can do this.

3 comments:

qiandjun :) said...

sakai

tien mie said...

oi. y u privatise ur blog T.T cannot stalk u di blek

qiandjun :) said...

open liao la