Friday, January 20, 2012

of gambus and guitars

so far, my hols have been pretty amazing. Some catching ups and meeting new (but very nice and friendly and inspiring/encouraging) people. Don't you just love holidays like these. :) More to come definitely!

I'm planning to go back and visit my CF in taman sea. Should I? A part of me says yeah I should, it's been a while since I stepped on taman sea grounds. It's been a while since I re-connect again with the juniors..I miss them!! But part of me says no, I should let them...breathe, in a sense. I should move forward and walk on.

But i think i'm gonna go back :) hehe.

I was just thinking, when sem2 comes, I'll be stepping a whole lot more out of my comfort zone. I can't say I'm not afraid, because I am. But I'm pretty excited to see myself reaching greater heights and growing heaps. It's gona be an unpredictable journey.

I'm also turning 21 in exactly a month's time, and I'm not ready yet!! I feel so...matured. The number 21 does not suit my personality. I feel that I'm still very immature to be given that 'Twenty One' title. Is it because I hang out with people younger than me? erm. dunno.


No comments: