Wednesday, January 18, 2012

the new has come

Semester 1 came to an end today. :) I can't believe it either. Four months passed, just like that?! nice.

Summary of sem1 (that I vividly remembered):
-met many people from everywhere.
-formed lasting friendships with course mates. nadia, pearly, mai, michelle, yeemei, wana, wen, grace, nyna, vana...many more. I learned something new from each one of them :-)
-I learned to think for myself and make decisions. wise ones lah. i also learned what it's like to be a uni student-exploring UM grounds by walking, taking the bus, staying in campus, being a 'grown up'...kinda fun you know.
-made a commitment to serve in pkv. sometimes I ask myself why did I agree to take up that position. then fear starts to crowd my thoughts =/ but I remind myself again and again, it's because I want to step out of my comfort zone. I don't wana be the same person like last year, nestled comfortably in my own lil' treehouse. I need a lil' push. to grow.

that's about it. I'll make it a point to journal down all that has happened in sem1. It's good to journal you know. :)

Happy hols. Have fun. I DEFINITELY WILL.


2 comments:

waiyan said...

haha. you sound a bit like me at the end of my first semester. shocking huh, how you've made it through :D congrats! and keep walking in faith.

tien mie said...

:)thx WY. it's gona be an adventure, 2012!