Tuesday, February 07, 2012

*cracks knuckles*

My semester break ends this sunday and I'm back to lectures on monday. I'll admit I'm not looking forward to the drone of lectures, assignments and the normal routines. I guess the sem break has done more damage than good to me in terms of discipline and obedience haha. But I know I'll fit in like usual. Just give me 3 weeks and I think I'll be in the zone for uni.

Ah, I just remembered I have a new set of responsibilities now in cf.*cue star wars music* I'm kinda excited and nervous about it. Haha talk about maturity. However, amidst all that 1 Tim 4:12 says 'Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.'

Uh huh. That'll be my motto throughout serving in cf, church, uni etc. I think in 2013 I'll serve more in church than in cf. I dunno, was just thinking of doing a switch. We'll see. 2012 hasn't even reached its end and here I am making plans for '13 already. Does this mean I'm not looking forward to '12? Fearful, perhaps..Doubt? Gona journal it instead :)

On a entirely different matter, I realized who are my real friends now. 'nuff said.

Cheers. Here's to the remaining days of my break and may I look forward to sem 2 and the many unpredictable things that'll come.

#trusting Him here is the key to all.


No comments: