Sunday, February 26, 2012

have you guys watched this show, Coraline? Very very good and amazing. The best animated film (besides Tangled) I've watched ever. It's a one-of-a-kind film with sinister and dark meanings and you must not judge everything by the cover lah.

Rating: 9/10. The remaining 1 point is because there isn't a sequel to it. :( It'll be cool if there's Coraline 2. :) You want the movie? Ask me. I have it. Or rather I got it from nadia. But yeah technically I have it.

February's coming to a close and in comes March. I'm 21 and kind of loving it. I can't wait to register as a legal voter.

Bye. I'm going back to The Hole tonight :'(


3 comments:

qiandjun :) said...

*throws confetti around*

tien mie said...

simply la u *blek* ohh so u throw confetti la when i balik uni.

Mercury69 said...

haha i love that movie!