Thursday, February 23, 2012

some people...

I get busier, much busier this sem with studies, activities and church that I tend to forget to do certain things which are deemed important.

So forgive me if I do, for I did not forget on purpose.

=)

with age comes responsibility and busyness.

despite all that, i'm good and still surviving :)

on a different note, he's just so full of himself, isn't he? Just 'cause you have a diploma in music doesn't mean you can scoff and wave us altos off. Let's see *drums fingers on the chin*, with your paper qualifications, are you able to play by ear, appreciate and identify the blending of different voice parts or perhaps have a close-to-perfect pitch?

I guess......not.

Why not try singing then? I would love to hear you sing and uh, give you 'constructive' criticism. :) Have a taste of your own medicine, no?

Just my two cents, by the way. No hard feelings whatsoever. :)

have a good weekend. And come back, refreshed and energized.


3 comments:

tien mie said...

uh huh..u got tht right.. i was talking about u! muahahaha

no lah..it's some guy from my uni..super annoying -_-"

qiandjun :) said...

seriously? eh when meet up again

tien mie said...

next sat? :-)