Wednesday, February 01, 2012

hi there feb

And so february has made its way to the road of 2012. Well aren't you prompt to arrive, february, when all of us were relaxing by the January pool. you have to come and give us a jolt, an awakening to remind us that time stops for no one.

With that said, my holidays are coming to an end :'( ah well, I'm truly thankful for them hols and it was real good while it lasted. time to buckle up for reality!

turning the big 21 in 20 days. =/ all i can say is, I ain't ready for 21!!! blek. i want to remain forever 20.

i have a whole life in front of me...man, think of all the things i'm gona achieve and do. it's ... a long stretch.. will i get married? or not. will i continue to be a teacher? what car am i gona get? will i continue my studies to masters etc? =)

meeting a super senior (a graduate of tesl too) tmr, introduced by church mate joseph like..last year?? lol never too late to meet up. we gona have a chat about my course, to clear (hopefully) any doubts and fears about it :) whee.

tata.


No comments: