Wednesday, February 22, 2012

with age comes responsibility.

On my 21st birthday, surprisingly I didn't feel the hype that I felt months ago. Duno la, I think I was too busy on the days before my bday to even think about it. But nonetheless on my birthday:

1) Pkv comm threw a mini surprise bday for me. It started when Tim smsed wanting to meet me at 11.50pm-ish to pass me some pastor cards. But I relented la coz I thought it was important eventhough my eyes were heavy haha :P So went down and saw the pkv peeps at my kk!:) so sweet of them. didnt expect that. :) i didnt suspect anything coz i didnt know tim could pakat wit d rest!! fail lah me
2) michelle, CW n pearly gave me a card and RM5 reload. aww. my closest pals in my course & the people whom I enjoyed hanging out with. <3 you guys.
3) yee mei made me a card. <3 her too!
4) my adik angkat, nadia made d class sing H.Bday for me. We had a trip to her dad's ofc and he was so hilarious. I like eccentric people (only certain types, not all ah). nads was my 1st friend in this course lol.<3 u adik angkat!
5) people smsing me bday wishes. One was all the way from Aus, my ex vice prez, Daryl. :') thoughts that count k
6) well-wishers from people in uni - course mates, kk peeps, two of my lecturers. :)
7) many many sweet bday wishes on fb and twitter.
8) to top the day up, I had a wonderful dinner with my family at a western restaurant with good ambience. The food was yummy and the fellowship was awesome.

So actually, I'm very blessed with the people around me :) It was a simple but memorable 21st. I thank God for creating me! :)


2 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Tien Mie! Even though we don't meet.. But you're still that special girl I met at high school! So my memory of you is forever young.. lol! God Bless!

tien mie said...

thanks hannah :) it's ok, i believe we shall meet, sooner or later. God bless you too!