Sunday, March 04, 2012

"every morning...

...,there's a halo hangin on the corner of my girlfriend's four post bed. "

Remember that song? Sugar Ray? ancient huh.

It's the month of march already. 12 days of being 21. It felt normal. :) I am proud to be 21, although among my PJ peers I'm the oldest. But wisest of course *curtsies* nahh kiddin

at times i don't feel matured for my age, but sometimes i felt like, whoa, since when do i think so adult-ish...it depends on the situation. The times when I don my 21-adulthood suit are when I'm making decisions, giving advices to younger peers, weighing pros and cons, deciding whether something's right or wrong..yea..something like that.

The times when I hang up my suit are when i'm with friends, chilling, talking, being silly...or..i duno whenever i feel like it haha. It doesn't mean I'm irresponsible. It just meant that there's a time for me to have fun and laugh and joke and there's a time for me to use the knowledge and wisdom God gave me. Sounds complicated? haha

trust me, being 21 is fun. :) At least I have church friends who're much older than me. Hee don't mean to point out you're old, guys, but...it's true =P

tata~


2 comments:

qiandjun :) said...

sakai

tien mie said...

muahmuahh