Sunday, April 15, 2012

have you ever treated a friend in a way like always looking out for him/her & jaga-ing coz he/she's younger than you but they......dont really appreciate it? =/

sometimes i ask myself, why do i bother going great lengths doing what most ppl my age wont do. am i being silly? why am i being so nice when people, or friends even, take my niceness for granted. why do i still do it? why do i take the extra effort to care for the youth younger than me when ppl my age/older dont wana, or they dont bother?

maybe ...because.... i've been through the teen stage where young ones need to fit in/ they're succumbing to peer pressure etc...so i've been thre before. and it's hmm good to have someone older to ask 4 advice. or..am i thinking too mature-ish for my age? i duno.

but whatever it is, i know i've changed & hv matured much frm my sweet 16 days. yep.. 21 sinks in..more questions brewing in my mind.. so back to the main point. wad wud a 21 yr old adult do if her kindness is being taken for granted? wwjd? shrug it off..? push it aside.? most probably.. 4 the time being, just....let it be. let it go. kindness...should not b returned...as long as im doing it for God, it's ok .

everything's ok.



No comments: