Saturday, May 05, 2012

food lah

remember my previous post about not having eaten roti canai since ages? well guess what, i ate it today! mmhmm. i was at wahid's cafe with yee mei coz we wanted to eat breakkie, so i happened to saunter over to the roti canai stall and lo and behold i saw a few pieces of already-made roti canais inside the bowl. And i told myself, Ok i gotta have this no matter what.

And I did :-) the best feeling in the world for 20 minutes was eating that roti canai. Man... I could re-live that moment again. 

Next up on my to-eat list: 1) lasagne. 2) banana leaf rice 3)nasi lemak. 4)mcd's foldover and caramel sundae.

I think i live to eat, not eat to live. :) haha my post today's pretty shallow, all about mundane stuff like food and not deep, food-for-thought posts. 

sorry la, food always cheers me up. every single time. a true msian in my opinion is to love food, food and food. which brings me to this; i have a guy friend who is more conscious of his food intake/ weight than me. -.-" kudos to him coz he did lost weight. but if i want to lose weight, i know who to look for already. 

have a good weekend!

p/s: 3 more weeks of lectures!!!!

No comments: