Monday, May 07, 2012

I am glad the night is cool and not humid. And today's weather was just pure bliss, especially in the morning. I had to use all my willpower and strength to force myself to leave my humble bed. Yeap no kiddin. The weather was that amazing. 

 But after the rain, there'll always be these dang annoying insects hovering over lights. So imagine one whole bunch of these why-do-they-even-exist insects all masuk my bilik and invade my privacy. Argh! Die, all of you! Fyi, i was never a fan of insects. I despise all kinds. Cold-hearted you may call me, I don't care. so it was a major eew to have the dreaded insects in my room. But thank God I killed them and they're nowhere to be seen - for now. 

anyway, my tesl mates, ivana and nadia nicely told me they had The Chicken Foldover and Caramel sundae. No way!! I wanted to try these so badly but hadn't got a chance to. sigh. by hook or by crook, this sat i must must must try. MUST. haha...you're talking to a big mcds fan here alrite. so, if you wana please me just be my mcd supplier for a week lah, settled. 


No comments: