Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello, goodbye.

My final lecture as a Year 1 student and we watched a movie, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. Wah where got lectures so relax wan ahhhh. Chinglish. 

So, I hereby officially announced that Semester 2 has come to a close now (not including exams). Sem2 was way more fun and hectic than Sem1. Sem 2 comprised of : 
assignments, deadlines, some rough and sticky situations, decisions, a lot of getting-to-know-my-pals time, some great friendships forged, many new things I've learnt, the realization of who're my friends and who aren't, hard reminders, assurance that God is seeing me through everything and wake-up calls.

 It was also where I kind of struggled on where is my priority in serving; church or cf. Sometimes it's both, sometimes it's one or the other. Next year 2013 I plan prioritize one only haha so fast plan edi. but that doesn't mean I'll neglect the other one, no. Anyhow we're still serving d same God, but just different ministries and locations and scope. Hah. 

All in all, it was a good Sem and I enjoyed it, despite the ups and downs. Really, i'm serious. There's a song we sang once in pkv and it was a timely reminder:

Praise when I'm laughing
Praise when I'm grieving
 .....Our God never fails.

Yups. So, cheers to Sem 2! it was fun while it lasted. 


my lovely classmates of our last lecture, Teaching Prose. :-) photo courtesy from ivana's fb xoxo






1 comment:

Mercury69 said...

you may take all the pics you want girl! <3