Sunday, May 27, 2012

in retrospect..

winding down today's day with good soothing music. one of the best moments in the world. wouldn't trade it for anything.

i've learned some things today. why God placed me in certain areas, in certain ministries, in certain depts. And in retrospect I kinda prayed for it, but not in the way that i envisioned it to be. Well, it's not like i can determine how i want it to turn out rite hehe. God certainly works in mysterious ways and he has a reason 4 everything. I can foresee a lot of adjustments, painful times, tugging of my heartstrings and getting-over feelings. all to help me serve with a pure and right heart. 

I duno what will happen, how things'll turn out, how much adjustment/movement I'll have to make but I'll trust Him becoz He knws best.

it's good to look back and reflect. that's how you realize His works in your life.

Retrospection at its peak hee :) my moment of reflection has arrived. 

:) 


No comments: