Sunday, August 05, 2012

herow.

never have i been so worked up by a badminton game. But it's not just any game, it's the olympics with our man DLCW representing msia. It was a good game. He played brilliantly and never gave up. Such an inspiration to me that I just had to pen it here. I'm so inspired by his semangat & determination. 

I felt so sad when the camera showed his disappointed face. It made me tear up. All the training and pain endured by him, just two points away from the medal...if we feel the pain seeing lcw so saddened, what more he himself! pain amplified 1000 times. 

But we are very. very proud of you. :-) no apologies accepted because you did your BEST. and we know it. cheer up, fellow msian! <3 p="p">

if i see him in ou or anywhere i will give him a warm hug and some encouraging words. :') 



No comments: