Monday, December 31, 2012

Put the past away.

wahh.. 2012 has come to an end. Still reeling from the shock that 2013 is here. Yep time flies indeed. 

Every time before a year ends, I would journal down and reflect how has that year been, asking myself questions like wht are d significant events tht happened, happy and sad moments, what have i learnt, where was God in '12 etc.. It really made me look back and see how far I've come and how much I've learnt. I'm slowly seeing how God is moulding me and pushing me out of my comfort zone. Painful, tough, yes, but I understand it's who He wants me to be. Still learning to, of course :) 

2012, a good year. A year with many significant events (which you can already see from my latest posts haha) and more happy than sad moments. I've also learnt some valuable lessons, learnt that not everyone's perfect, that everyone makes mistakes. all in a year's work. heh. 

2012; my favourite year of all years. Loved it. And now as a new year comes, I shall treasure all memories, people who've impacted me, all the encouragement and meaninful events dearly. Here's me closing 2012 with a grateful and peaceful heart. (Though I wish I could re-live some awesome moments!) Whattado. What has passed has passed. Carpe diem! o yeah. seize the day, peeps.

p/s what a greater way to spend the new year at watchnight service with people who have been significant to me in 2012. muackzzz. lots of love from me to you.

tata '12. twas a great year. *cheers* 

No comments: