Friday, March 22, 2013

A pain in your....

hello.. it's been raining a lot recently, mostly around 2-5pm. does rain make you sad? are you influenced by external factors? For me, rain doesn't make me sad. Instead it makes me feel homey and more sleepy, urging me to have more coffee fixes. Sunshine actually makes me feel cheerful, like 'oh yeah it's gona be a good day!" 

this year i've re-evaluated some of my friendships; i realized i have little tolerance for a whiny friend, impatient with a weak, sensitive friend, annoyed at a friend who blurts out stuff without thinking etc.. even the thought of  them increases my boiling point per second. I really need more grace and patience to deal with these kind of friends coz not every friend is without blemishes. Even I have weak points. 

i read somewhere we should focus on their positive rather than their negative points. Hmm yeah i agree with that. And also to tell them off (diplomatically) if they cross the line. It's also for their own good kan. 

Don't you have your little set of weird friends too? i'm sure you know how i feel. 

w00t 2 more weeks and mid-sem break is here!!! 

No comments: