Saturday, April 06, 2013

all these things


mm i would love to wake up to this view! so breathtaking, so enlightening it'll definitely put me in a good mood every morning. I'll prolly add some drapes or blinders to shut the sun out when too bright. But wouldn't it be so cheerful and calming if the source of light in your house is the natural light from the sun itself. Like my F6 lit tuition teacher's house; she has two very big windows  that allow the rays to stream in. very nice, very inspiring. like this: 


i think i'm obsessed with big windows.. they make your house look more warm, cosy, welcoming. :) Below are a few pics of warm and fuzzy houses I would love to stay in: 


if i have a living room like this, wow I wouldn't mind staying home for 365 days and having parties and makans over.


aw man. so pretty! perfect for slumber parties, journaling, studying, sleeping etc. (ps pics from google and weheartit) In short, I love houses with big windows!!!

Btw. Happy 1week midsem break!

No comments: