Sunday, April 21, 2013

:-)

the reason why i don't blog so often is 'cause i'm focusing on assignments and life in general. :) Haha. hello, it's been a while. 

Lately I've been pretty busy until I lost track and got confused of who're the musicians playing for sunday service and youth coz I'm in charge of getting ppl to play for which month etc etc. :/ second year uni is no walk in the park. People think it is but it ain't. I have deadlines to meet, forums, presentations... and on top of that, my responsibility in church and home too. Believe me, it gets tiring sometimes. 

So, my deepest and sincerest apology to all events/meetings/ whatever that I've been missing. It's because I feel that I need a time-out for myself to chill. Not sure if you know what I mean, but deep down I'm sure you do. I wish to have another 1 week break to get more sleep and physical rest. don't worry, im not on the brink of insanity. i just need to chill lah.

Ah well... life won't stop for you or me. You gotta keep up with its pace. 

No comments: