Tuesday, September 03, 2013

All this while I've been holding firm to my own belief that pianos are much nicer to play than keyboards. But after playing joseph's keyboard at yueensan's wedding 2 years ago, my belief was shaken. 

The keyboard was amazing; it understood perfectly whether i'm gona go into a crescendo or diminuendo mode, adjusting well with my mood. The keys are not too hard or not too light to touch but just nice. And the sound that comes out.. my gosh it's better than my own piano at home.

Conclusion: I have deduced that pianos and keyboards can be on the same level, but for the keyboard it has to be a good one like jo's. I think it's called Roland? no idea. 

Random post indeed. Happy tuesday.

And uni is starting next monday. *groan* maybe it's a sign that I've had enough holidays already.


2 comments:

Ally said...

Expensive keyboards are actually really nice :)

tien mie said...

yeah agree, some are even nicer to play compared to pianos. :)