Saturday, November 23, 2013

Today I looked up the behind the scenes of Lord of the Rings and immediately I was reminded of the magnificent scenes in the trilogy that left me in awe and wonder. Clearly this is the best movie of all time because the production is so, so big and all the actors had to stay in NZ for 15months (imagine leaving your family etc behind for that  long period) to film this. And.. every little detail counts in making this movie spectacular; from the costumes to the set design and even to the stunt doubles for actors. Amazing.

Once my finals are over imma do a LOTR movie marathon. :) yay

on a side note, i haven't been doing any reading lately. I didn't pick up any novels to read, sigh. Too busy perhaps. I miss the feeling of reading. :/

Oh well.. so many things to do after my finals! can't wait then :) Have a good week 

2 comments:

mOmO said...

I miss reading too tien mieeee! It's so hard to find time to read!

tien mie said...

i feel you, Momo :( Hugz!